SOFT TISSUE THERAPIST
Are you passionate about Soft Tissue Therapy and about developing your career through ongoing learning and professional development?
Are you committed to providing the best possible outcomes for your patients?
Are you a team player? And do you think you could fit in with this passionate bunch of professionals (^^) who love to have a laugh at work?
If so, we'd love to hear from you!
Our clinic has a large and rapidly growing patient base and a great professional relationship with local GPs and allied health practitioners. We offer a very well-supported position with a strong mentor program, working cohesively as a team, and we attract a diverse range of athletes and patients to our clinic. We offer salary-based remuneration inclusive of superannuation, annual/personal leave and contributions towards professional development.
We currently have a position available on our team for a Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist.
Opportunities that we provide to our team:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, weekly.
- Fortnightly in-house professional development plus regular external opportunities.
- A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year.
- A structured career and salary progression pathway.
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs.
- Annual leave, personal leave, professional development leave... and a sleep in on your birthday!
- A yoga membership at the lovely Light Space Yoga studio.
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have membership with a professional association, professional indemnity insurance and a minimum qualification of Dip. Remedial Massage. You will also need to be available for five six-hour shifts a week, including at least one weekend shift.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our fun and passionate team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to Brigid Linden at email@example.com. One small catch... you must include the word 'Unicorn' somewhere in your application!!