INFORMATION FOR OUR REFERRERS
A note to our valued referrers...
We believe that our Soft Tissue Therapists are the best in the industry in dealing with muscle and soft tissue related pain and dysfunction as we spend a large proportion of our consulting time treating with hands-on soft tissue therapy techniques that are specifically tailored to the individual patient needs. We appreciate referrals of patients who have muscular restrictions and pain.
If you have patients with foot-related complications, including biomechanical issues, diabetes and arthritis, our Podiatrists will provide the utmost care and professionalism in providing solutions for your patients. We are well equipped with treadmill video analysis technology, Doppler reporting for diabetes assessments and can conduct surgical procedures for ingrown toenails at the clinic.
We will ensure that we communicate effectively and consistently to you upon referral of a patient as we value a team-centred approach to health care for best possible patient outcomes.
Effective ways to refer your patients or clients to us:
- Have our online booking system open on your computer so that you can book your patients or clients in directly by going to www.nunawadingstt.cliniko.com/bookings.
- Request a referral pad to be sent to you by calling our reception team on 9894 2463. We are always happy to post out (or drop off) business cards, flyers or referral pads on request.
- Download a referral form by clicking on the link below.
- Fax CDM care plans, imaging reports or referrals to 9894 0242 or email them through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refer to our team profile page if you would like more information about which of our Podiatrists or Soft Tissue Therapists would be the best fit for your patient.
Note that our clinic is open seven days a week with after hours appointments open on weekdays so we are usually able to find an appointment for your patient at their earliest convenience.
If there is a way that we can make the referral process easier for you, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate your request.
We look forward to working collaboratively with you to provide the best care for your patients in the future.
The team at NSTT