Are you passionate about biomechanics and treating athletes in a musculoskeletal-focussed clinic?
Do you thrive working in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued?
Do you think you could fit in with this passionate bunch of professionals (^^) who love to have a laugh at work?
If so, then we'd love to hear from you! We currently have a position available on our team for a full time Podiatrist. The position would be well suited to a graduate as we have a structured mentor program in place to support and accelerate your career in the direction that you'd like it to go.
Our clinic attracts a high percentage of MSK clients due to our soft tissue therapy speciality. The position, therefore, involves treating a large variety of client needs, ensuring a case load that is professionally engaging and rewarding. The clinic is well set up with treadmill and motion analysis technology, a shockwave machine plus a 3D scanner for orthotic prescription. We constantly strive to improve patient experience and practitioner satisfaction by investing in new technologies and initiatives!
Opportunities that we provide to our team:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, weekly.
- Regular in-house and external professional development.
- A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year.
- A structured career and salary progression pathway.
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs.
- Flexi-leave on top of annual leave and personal leave... and a sleep in on your birthday!
- A yoga membership at the lovely Light Space Yoga studio.
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues.
To be considered for the position, you will need to have membership with a professional association, professional indemnity insurance and a minimum qualification of B. Podiatry.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our awesome team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. One small catch... you must include the word 'Unicorn' somewhere in your application!!
Applications close on Sunday 5 November 2017.