Are you the Physiotherapist that we are look for?
If so, you will be:
- excited to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- passionate about helping people stay active and happy;
- relentless in your pursuit of excellence, willing to stretch beyond your comfort level;
- constantly seeking to grow yourself, personally and professionally;
- keen to work in a team environment where ongoing professional development and career-advancement is highly valued;
- the type of person who loves to have a laugh at work;
- ready and willing to start ASAP.
We currently have a position available on our team for a full time Physiotherapist. The position would be well suited to a Physiotherapist who is excited to accelerate their career in the direction that you'd like it to go through our structured mentoring program. Graduates welcome to apply.
The reason we exist is that we love empowering people to stay active and happy. This includes our elite athletes right through to weekend warriors, children and seniors.
You will be responsible for:
- managing patients (assessment, diagnosis, planning and treatment);
- communicating and networking with any relevant parties (GPs, specialists, insurance companies, etc);
- participating in activities to attract and retain our valued clients; and
- attending events such as weekly team meetings, professional development opportunities and community events.
Opportunities that we provide to our team:
- A structured one-on-one mentor program, weekly, plus external mentoring with experienced Physiotherapists
- Regular in-house and external professional development
- A $2,000 contribution towards external professional development each year plus generous PD leave allocations
- A structured career and salary progression pathway
- The chance to learn about (and be involved in!) how the business runs
- Annual leave and personal leave... and a sleep in on your birthday!
- Plenty of fun social events with a great bunch of colleagues
If you think you have what it takes and would like to join our awesome team, then send your resume along with a cover letter to Brigid Linden at firstname.lastname@example.org. One small catch... you must include the word 'Unicorn' somewhere in your application!!
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 3 June 2018.